Saturday, November 27, 2004

Thanksgiving Weekend

Hello, all. We're toward then end of Thanksgiving weekend, now, and it has been nicely relaxing. Thanksgiving in Issaquah was fun. There were 17 of us in all. All but 3 of us had our family of origin there, so we three named ourselves the orphans. (Brother-in-law Steve calls us the Outsiders.) One of the new orphans is Rebecca's new beau, whom we all liked very much. Her taste is improving. Yesterday we put up our tree. I love Christmas! Now I have a bee in my bonnet about wanting to take a road trip. Wanderlust hit me at age 15 when I went to France, and now I can't get it out of my system. I need a purely fun trip. Now I just have to convince my dear husband! He says I'm a free spirit. I guess I am, so every once in a while I need to do something crazy. As he says, part of the magic that is Amy. :-) Ideas, anyone?

1 comment:

Team Goldman said...

Use mind control. Perhaps some recorded message like "Amy must travel. Amy must travel" played while he sleeps!