Monday, January 21, 2008

Me and Wierdness

OK, Mel, I'm taking the challenge. This is because I seem to have NO time to maintain a thought long enough to write about it, and this is a challenge I can accomplish in small bursts of time.

“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you.” People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1. When I have to go to the bathroom really, really badly, my teeth hurt.

2. I cannot fall asleep in an unmade bed. I must climb between sheets that have been neatly tidied, preferably with hospital corners.

3. I never have cake on my birthday, which is in December. Only lemon meringue pie.

4. When I was pregnant with our second child, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 4 months along and happened to go my doctor to find out why I was gaining so much weight.

5. When I was baptized as an infant, I cried so loudly that the minister forgot the rest of the service.

6. I like my (unsweetened, no lemon) iced tea to be not very cold. Room temperature is fine with me. And iced tea with an old-fashioned donut is the perfect breakfast.

1 comment:

Melodee said...

Ha ha! I can't sleep in an unmade bed, either!