Monday, August 13, 2007

Two Unrelated Topics

1) I just got back from Orlando, where are national sales meeting was held. It could not have been worst if they tried! Fun times included: food poisoning, being included but not included, and suffering the world's most negative person. (I know you thought I held that title, but no, this person is worse!) I'm so glad to be home, and not in Florida (aka The Surface of the Sun).

2) Baby Boy took two more steps this morning!!! He'll be walking by the end of August, I'm sure of it. Dang, he's cute. And Little Girl continues to amaze. Last night she wouldn't admit she was tired. She yawned, and when we caught her, she said that she wasn't yawning because she was tired, it was just to "get air out of my body."

1 comment:

Linda Vujnov said...

Negative people make me crazy. did this person frown the whole time too?