Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Writing for the sake of Writing

Writers block, thy name is Amy. I blame Nutmeg: The next question in the interview has me TOTALLY stumped.

Last night was ugly. Steve and I went to bed pretty early, but the baby woke up teething at midnight, and I went to him to re-Tylenol him. Then I couldn't get back to sleep. I tossed. I turned. I watched The Real Housewives of Orange County (and may my children never grow up to act like their children). I finally fell asleep on the couch at 4 am. I am tired.

3 comments:

Linda Vujnov said...

Please note: Those are NOT the real housewives of Orange County. We are quite normal except for the occasional pedicure, hair highlights, and Starbucks purchase. Most of us have not had plastic surgery, but we do indulge in Crest White Strips. We shop at Target, visit parks and zoos, and go to church. Those t.v. women are nuts!

Amy said...

Whew!

Melodee said...

Hey! I love that show! ;)